DUE TO INVENTORY LEVELS & BEING FLOODED WITH SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO ACCEPT NEW STOCK.
WE WILL BEGIN INTAKE IN JAN 2019.
We look for modern and vintage clothing that is clean, in pristine condition, and relevant to current trends. We look for unique pieces and love natural fibres.
For all the specifics, please review and sign our Terms & Conditions online before you come in or complete in store.
THE BASICS OF CONSIGNING WITH US
- Please bring your clothing clean and folded in a bag. No hangers or shoe boxes.
- PLEASE NOTE: due to space and storage constraints and our stock management system, we will not accept any stock coming in on hangers or hanging loose. All items must come clean and folded in a bag.
- Items must be clean and freshly laundered. Clothing does not need to be ironed as we will steam it, but it must be clean and free of stains and odour.
- We look for on-trend items. At times, this can include vintage. Otherwise, clothing should be no older than 5 years with an original retail value of at least $75.
- We buy according to the current or upcoming season. So, in August we would be looking for a mix of winter and spring, but in November we will just be taking spring/summer.
- We do not offer home visits at this time.
Questions? Please check our FAQ for more info.
BRANDS WE ACCEPT
Our accepted Brand List is an ever-evolving list that changes as new brands emerge and others fade from relevance. The list is not exclusive, but does provide a guideline of the types of designers we accept and stock, as well as what we do not accept. In general, items must be within the last few seasons, relevant to current trends, and with an original retail value of at least $70.
Our Condition Guide governs all the items listed online and in store. Generally speaking, items must be as-new condition, free of stains, rips, tears, pilling and any marks.
PLEASE NOTE: If you sold to us between November 2015 and 30 June 2018 under our old intake system and received store credit, that store credit has a validity date of 6 (six) months from the date of issue per the Terms & Conditions in place during that time period. If you have any questions about your credit status, please contact us in writing, email@example.com